Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Virtual Soul Spa


On of my greatest delights is to walk into a spa. I've always wanted to open my own and offer a place filled not only with gentle music and soothing scents, but a place that seems to embody the touch of our Master. A place where when you enter your feet are lovingly washed by an attendant before any service is done.


Today I found a "virtual" spa. Mostly, I don't like music on a website because to me it feels intrusive but this music was the kind that makes you breath deep and be still. The words today and the visuals that she places on the site were like a spa for the deepest part of me.


Find a quiet place today, turn on the sound to your computer, take a deep breath and spend a moment at this site today.
A Holy Experience: Joy Thirst

No comments: